[Noisebridge-congress] 3d printing and hardware tent

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:31:10 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Mitch Altman <
mitch at cornfieldelectronics.com> wrote:

>  On 7/19/2011 2:13 AM, Marcus Wolschon wrote:
>
> Is there already some hardware-tent forming where I can put my 3d printer
> next to some others?
> It's always great to compare modifications, prints and bounce
> improvement-ideas by each other.
>

> There will be some people with 3D printers in the huge Hardware Hacking
> Tent.  You are free to join us.  There will also be at least one workshop on
> 3D printing in the Hardware Hacking Tent.
> http://wiki.hx2.org/HardwareHacking

I doubt I can bring my 3D printer (a modified cupcake cnc) from California
out to Germany...  But I will have stl's, openSCAD, and replicatorG
experiences to share and questions to bring up with developers and
designers.

I would love to help facilitate the 3D print/CNC  HHA area at CCcamp for
printers, designers and developers, as well while getting newcomers up to
speed on all the diversified evolving designs.

I've been pretty lucky to see a lot of great ideas coming from Ruttmeister
( http://www.thingiverse.com/TheRuttmeister )  during his recent residency
at Noisebridge.

-rma