[Noisebridge-congress] Early arrivals - where you gonna stay?

Wladyslaw Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:02:30 UTC 2011

Hi NoiseTownies, I was wondering if anyone is arriving early for camp
and interested in sharing accommodations in the city. It's possible to
book a room for four or six people in a hostel quite cheaply (15 Euros
or less each). Of course it's also possible head straight to Finowfurt
and help with setup. At any rate keep in mind August is high season
for travelers in Europe. I'm already in Berlin so it would be easy for
me to reserve a room at the Metropolitan Hostel at Mehringdamm for
example.