[Noisebridge-congress] BERLIN local NB storage / travel

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 04:45:30 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Andreas Stadler <rain at meta-mind.de> wrote:

> great that early-birds are already near campsite and preparing !
>
> also a few near-free BM style events happening during this times near
> berlin ...
>
> and many underground art/hacker-spaces to see, and make new friends.
>
> - - - -
>
> there is couchsurfing/crash-space pre-, during-, post-event,
>
> in a improvised hack/art-space,
>
> and some camping gear,
>
> available to anyone able to physically display,
>
> or accurately visualize one of the NB logos to "the guardian",
>
> as well as shout out the core principle of NB aloud ;)

wow that sounds great I sure would like to avoid lugging a nylong tent and
some tent poles half way around the world.

I know the symbols and the principle of NB, let me know if you have spare
generousity/tents or if I could invest in a cheapo that would manifest at or
near camp on arrival 9 august...
otherwise, I can bring a tent (unfortuantely displacing electronics, logic
analyzers, bits and pieces I would much rather be bringing)

- - - -