[Noisebridge-congress] NoiseTown more then just TentTown?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 3 19:25:08 UTC 2011

If we need anything in Berin, Sven is usually very helpful in find a place we can get it.
-------------------------- Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 12:19:15 -0700
From: rubin at starset.net
To: congress at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: [Noisebridge-congress] NoiseTown more then just TentTown?

So first off if you're staying with NoiseTown...

http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/NoiseTown

Get yourself on that list.

Secondly, Are we going to do more than just have a place full of our
tents? Normally I'd say, fuck it let's drive by NIMBY and grab a bunch
of Burning Man supplies, but that's a little hard to do with the
distance and air travel.

Any place in/around Berlin we can rent a carport or two?

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net