[Noisebridge-congress] Dates for Heading to CCC

Robby robwasab at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 18:57:06 UTC 2011

Hey guys,
For those who don't know me, I'm Robby Tong. I'm trying to go to CCC and my
parents are paying for most of my plane ticket. Hahaha, yes I'm still a kid
and very dependent on my parents. But, to make this work, I need a general
overview of the game plan. Like, is there a group of Noisebridge people
leaving SF at once? If so, could I join your group? Once we're in Germany,
how are you guys getting to the camp site? And after CCC, are you guys
planing on hanging out in Berlin? You don't have to answer all of my
questions, but the more feedback the better. Thanks in advance.

-Robby Tong