[Noisebridge-congress] GSM cards in germany

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 23:48:02 UTC 2012

I used a blau card from the Saturn (not a car store, the Deutschland
equivalent of best buy) on Alexanderplatz. They needed my address in
Deutschland, which I futzed a bit on.  I can't recall the cost -- but
I'd hazard a guess that it was less than 20EUR for the card and
initial minutes, which I would refill periodically with their online
system.

As far as I know, it's still a usable number, and it's still in my
phone, so I'll be able to switch over to it when I get back.