[Noisebridge-congress] Traveling to Europe for the Congress?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 22:57:14 UTC 2012

Hi Ben and all,
I have found today that I will be arriving to Hamburg (from Berlin) on 22nd of December in order to help preparing the catering for the angels. I have heard from CCC people there is suppose to be some Christmas dinner or party at the congress building on 24th in Hamburg, but I do not know any details, maybe Nick Farr may knows more?

Anyway I can check in next two days and see what is happening so we can have Christmas dinner together it would be nice. Of course food preparing with other people would be lovely :-)

Sincerely from Berlin,

FA

PS 25th as event would be fine with me too ..

Message: 1