[Noisebridge-congress] Congress approacheth

Satiredun satiredun at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 12:51:19 UTC 2012

I most likely will be. I'm in the Uk already if anyone arrives early.

Drawing and making
Www.ladycartoonist.com

On Nov 17, 2012, at 12:40 PM, MeTaVoluti0N <meta at c-base.org> wrote:

ehsm.eu and c-base sylvester party
are solid incentives that speak
for 29c3 after-party in berlin.

attraktor makerspace in hamburg
is worth a visit as well.

c-base and CCC chaos angels are looking forward
to welcome this years Noisebridge delegation.

safe travels ...

Gru:Cce

~MeTa | MeTaVoluti0N MeTaMecHanICs

www.Open-BCI.org | www.MeTa-MiNd.de

On 11/17/2012 01:06 AM, miloh wrote:
> Anyone else going to Congress?
> http://events.ccc.de/category/29c3/
> https://presale.events.ccc.de/
>
> It looks like another motley crew is preparing to schlep across the sea to
> Europe, this time to fair Hamburg (avg. weather on Dec 26th, 31 degrees F).
>
> Lets meet up.
>
> I'm flying on the 25th straight in to Hamburg, then going to Berlin early
> on Friday the 28th for ehsm.eu, and to celebrate Slyvester ( not
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvester_(singer)  , but close).
>
> More later.  Start talking and stop lurking if you are going folks.
>

> -rma

<0x52564314.asc>