[Noisebridge-congress] Congress approacheth

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 12:49:15 UTC 2012

Greetings from Belgium. I'll be in Berlin on 20-Dec, and then Hamburg on the 25th, and will be helping setup the Hardware Hacking Area on 26-Dec.  After 29C3, I'm still not sure... If anyone has any workshop ideas they'd like to give at the Hardware Hacking Area, please let me know.  Or, add it to the wiki!https://events.ccc.de/congress/2012/wiki/Workshops See you all there! Cheers,Mitch.
  ----------------------------> CC: congress at lists.noisebridge.net