[Noisebridge-congress] Village Noisebridge

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Sat Jul 6 06:46:24 UTC 2013

Hey everyone, I've paid for the noisebridge tent rental, It'd be nice if
people would send me some cash.  The total cost came to $1221 EUR ($1580
USD)

Also, the next steps are.. how are we going to decorate it?  If there's
anything we want to order, we should do that soon.

One idea I have been wanting to do is order a bunch of pixelpusher gear
from http://www.heroicrobotics.com/.  They have offered us a reasonable
bulk discount if we wanted to build something big.

$3000 would get us a 2.5 x 1 meter tall dispalay with 5760 pixels.

-ben