[Noisebridge-congress] Noisebridge 31C3 communications

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Dec 24 03:07:35 UTC 2014

CHATS!

A few of us are trying out Google Hangout's group chat thing for talking
while running around Hamburg. If you want in email me back off list.

Useful features:
* Everyone with an Android already has this STI
* There's a button to share location immediately (i.e. "We're all at
this bar, please join us)
* Offline buffering

I think most of us are also on #noisebridge on IRC too, some people are
on Slack. If Hangouts doesn't work for us, nature will find a way.

EMAIL!

If you're reading this you're most likely on the mailing list. I will
most likely use this list to spam about events happening in the future
or some such. If you're not going to 31C3, either filter this shit or
gtfo. :)

REAL TIME LOCATION TRACKING!

I'm on Google+ with the Android client sharing my location to friends.
If real time location tracking is your thing and feel like sharing back,
find me (Rubin Starset) on Google+ and I'll most likely add you for the
duration of 31C3

If there's some better way of doing Google Latitude stuff, I'm all ears.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net