[Noisebridge-congress] Sending EU based IGG rewards from Europe: got room in your luggage?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 09:41:52 UTC 2014

Pirate Matt put everything for 31C3 in one box.  When I left Noisebridge on the 20th, that box was on the table with all the other IGG stuff.  I'm not sure if that box is marked.  But, it had mostly burrito-sized rolled-up T-shirts, with labels on them -- and all of the labels are EU addresses.

Mitch.