[Noisebridge-congress] Roll call for 31C3

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Thu Nov 20 23:21:41 UTC 2014

I'll be there. Arriving in Hamburg on the 26th from Dublin, headed back
to Dublin on the 31st. In Dublin until the 11th before headed back to
SF. If folks are in DUB would love to show you around / grab a drink.

It occurred to me earlier that we could put together an assembly for the
bay area hackerspace folks at the congress. Would folks be interested?

I'm going to add a page to the 31C3 wiki later today and email sudo and
hackerspaces.org

--
Patrick O'Doherty
+1 (650) 701-7829