[Noisebridge-congress] Roll call for 31C3

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 00:18:14 UTC 2014

Hi to all,I'll be in Hamburg at least since 25th of December but considering coming as soon as the Hall H (main storage hall) is opened for CCC crowd, which could be before 20th of December. No exact plans yet what to do after the event, will have the Food Hacking Base (fhb) gear with me so probably doing food&drink stuff for some cool party somewhere.
Hope to see around at the congress, please do pass through fhb, if there is a SF Bay Area assembly set up I will definitely pop in to say hi!
Sincerely from Jeju, Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org