[Noisebridge-congress] Location sharing

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Aug 8 10:55:46 UTC 2015

If you own a phone, the government already knows where you are but isn't
willing to share that information with you. Why not use it for something
useful? Location sharing during travel is extremely helpful for stupid
stuff, like trying to figure out which bar everyone is at.

I'm sharing my info through Google+. If you've got a Google+ account (you
most already likely do regardless of if you created one or not), you can
friend me. Once I friend you back you should be able to see my current
location through the "Location" item in the apps main menu on your phone.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RubinStarset/posts

If you want to share back...

https://support.google.com/plus/answer/2998354?hl=en

And I've created a new column in the roster to link to Google+ profiles if
you want to share with other people in the camp.

If my instructions on how to get to the map in Google+ aren't clear...

https://support.google.com/plus/answer/3302509?hl=en

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net