[Noisebridge-congress] Saturday Norwigen Air flight, wifi network

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Aug 21 22:49:24 UTC 2015

The plan: We run a wifi network of our own on the plane and chat and send
cat gifs and create an internet of our own. We can test this out on the
flight from Berlin to Oslo, regroup at Oslo airport before our 10-ish hour
flight back to Oakland. We can setup an AP and just try using Bonjour via
Pidgin/Adium to chat, then bootstrap from there with IP addresses of
servers and what not. Download a chat client that supports that shit, and
maybe a web server or something.

What would be useful to know is if anyone will be sitting in the middle of
the plane so they could run the AP. I'm at...

DY1103 - Seat 15A

DY7063 - Seat 23J

We could all also just try to bombard the ticket counter and get our sets
changes to be on the same row, though I doubt they'll be down for that.

Also a reminder, the flight out of Berlin is through Schönefeld, not Tegel.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net