[Noisebridge-congress] camp15 last ticket agony

David Valdman dmvaldman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 16:47:00 UTC 2015

If this doesn’t work, I have another plan.

CCC is very bad at responding to email at camp2015-tickets at cccv.de. I know
because I had a problem with my ticket and got nowhere by emailing that
address. Apparently they were getting a lot of email.

I got much more leverage by going to their IRC channel irc://
irc.hackint.org/#camp where I was able to make enough noise to get the
attention of an admin who pressed a button and voila.

So here’s my plan, Miloh. We all get on IRC together, shower you with the
praise and accolades you rightfully deserve, and hope that a merciful camp
god takes pity. We could even go so far as to do a “flash mob” equivalent
in the IRC world.

Who’s in? #strengthInNumbers

Dave

On Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 9:00 AM, Ronald Miloh Alexander <froggytoad at gmail.com