[Noisebridge-congress] The Internet is Bullshit

Molly Wilson mollyclare at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 09:31:59 UTC 2015

Hi. I haven’t been super active on the list because a) I feel like I don’t know what I’m getting myself into here, never having been to one a these things before b) I am a lowly uncool designer and don’t know whether “linuxcore dump” is a file or a genre of oontz-oontz music. (Possibly it is both?)

But I did the thing I know how to do, which is order stickers. I’ve ordered 300 of “The Internet is Bullshit” and 150 of “_____ Nein Danke!” (to be filled in with permanent marker so you can protest whatever you wanna protest). Sizes are not accurate – the circle is 6cm high, the rectangle is 9cm long.

Stickers are bullshit,
Molly

--
Molly Clare Wilson