[Noisebridge-congress] DJ/Sound Equipment

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Mon Aug 3 19:12:34 UTC 2015

We will have some pretty cool lights and fog.
A little music for the evenings to go with would be really nice.

However, I'll agree with Rubin that super-loud PA-level sound is a
little overboard for our little tent/room.

If anyone is actually interested in mixing, I've got a tiny portable
setup with a little USB controller and Mixxx (http://www.mixxx.org/) I
could tote along.
I'd kinda rather talk with folks and listen to pre-recorded mixes.

Something that can push a little bass, without deafening us would be nice.
Happy to chip in for renting something.

Cheers,
jof