[Noisebridge-congress] lost ThinkPad PSU

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Aug 22 09:01:18 UTC 2015

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 02:11:34AM +0200, Q.C. wrote:
> Andy, I have it. I picked it up because it was in lost and found a day
> after everyone had left.
> I won't be returning to SF for at least 2 more weeks. If clarissa is
> returning, I cam give it to her to return to you.

Quantum, thanks so much!

I'm still in Berlin until Monday night, if you're around I'd love to
pick it up from you.  (but iirc you were going somewhere else, so no
worries if it just eventually makes its way back to SF.)

to Jake -- I'm pretty sure since QC said "andy" above he's talking about
the PSU, but I hope against hope that it's actually your rad1o since
that's a much more precious and irreplaceable object.

-andy