[Noisebridge-congress] Looking for a bed/couch in Hamburg

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sun Dec 20 21:10:55 UTC 2015

I unfortunately wont be coming this year.

However, I've found this wiki page to be of good help:
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2015/wiki/Static:Accommodation
There are some local sites to try, if you can work your way through a
little German.

It's not the most private, but there is always a gym operated by the event
with some cots where one can sleep.

Have an excellent trip!

Cheers,
jof