[Noisebridge-congress] Amsterdam friends of noisebridge

Elmar Lecher mc.fly at ramdrive.org
Mon Dec 21 20:55:00 UTC 2015

On 21.12.2015 20:47, Torrie Fischer wrote:
> As part of my Holiday I'll be in Amsterdam for like 8 hours on the 25th
> between flights. Anyone know someone from the local hackerspace that can
> give me a nice warm place for hacking for the day that they can intro me
> to?

As someone who lives in Rotterdam:
you can try techinc https://www.techinc.nl/ irc: irc.oftc.net #techinc

It is a 10min 6mls cab ride from schipol to techinc.
https://goo.gl/maps/YnrexTsST7T2

It will take you roughly 40mins to get out of the airport, calculate
1hr to get back in through security. That leaves 6 hrs under ideal
circumstances, more 4. When is your flight in exactly?

Techinc is not always open and i am completely unsure about the 25th.

You might want to check on irc if someone is around before.

mc.fly