[Noisebridge-congress] The great what thing should we use to chat during Congress thread

tedward arbzed at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 21:06:59 UTC 2015

I'd be interested in trying out Matrix (created an account: @tedward), but
I'm alright with using Google too.

I think it would be cool to have location sharing. Seen Pathshare
<https://pathsha.re/>? It's got timed-session-based
group location sharing, and only appears to do the one thing. Works on
android & i-os and you can share sessions via link (so you can paste a
session link into a chat room and people can choose to join or not). I'm
not sure how to interperet their privacy policy.