[Noisebridge-congress] Amsterdam friends of noisebridge

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Thu Dec 24 00:23:26 UTC 2015

Aw, Amsterdam. Last time I was there 1994 for some Linux symposium.

I really enjoyed the city just from walking along the streets with the channels.
Also curious was that almost nobody had any curtains in the windows
(apparently, there used to be some curtain tax back in the day), which
makes for an open and inviting atmosphere.

So, just walking through the city - while  you are not hacking - is worthwhile.

-h