[Noisebridge-congress] NOPE Village Roster - PLEASE FILL OUT

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Jul 11 20:53:41 UTC 2015

I've moved the list of who's all camping in our village to a spreadsheet.
Please take a moment to fill it out the best you can/want to. The details
I'm mostly interested in is are you confirmed for sure camping in the
village, when do you think you'll get into camp and leave, and could you
please help with setup and cleanup of the village...

https://goo.gl/6MEOfS

Additionally if it wasn't clear to all, we're extending Noisebridge's
anti-harassment policy and code of conduct to cover the NOPE village. If
you go to our village's wiki page you'll find links to both documents.
Please read, understand, and agree to before camping with us. (to
summarize, don't be a jerk, and open to getting called out on your shit if
you are being a jerk)...

https://noisebridge.net/camp

Sorry for all the emails, thanks so much!

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net