[Noisebridge-congress] Hallo & Seal of Norton's Obscure Phoggy Embassy

Daniel MLIS m at dan.net.in
Mon Jul 20 21:28:08 UTC 2015

Hello,

Intro,  I'm Dan and graduating from the University next week, with
focus on Libraries of the future. This is my first Camp and eager to
learn more about the history from the founders of  hackerspaces around
the world, and other great knowledge.

 Noisebridge is a working vision of a utopian space, and believe that
groups like ours can help to work to create a better tomorrow.

Won't be there for the IRL meetup wanted to bring up an idea for discussion.

 What should be our Camp  Logo of  Norton's Obscure Phoggy Embassy
 and  who can design it?

I  envision that is would be something that is an original vector
based sketch that works as print as well as online.

Happy Monday,

Dan