[Noisebridge-congress] Hallo & Seal of Norton's Obscure Phoggy Embassy

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 23:55:29 UTC 2015

Thanks, Alex!

From: alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 14:57:09 -0700
To: congress at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-congress] Hallo & Seal of Norton's Obscure Phoggy	Embassy

Ooh I'll take a shot at this tonight :)

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 2:54 PM, Casey Callendrello <c1 at caseyc.net> wrote:
Some of the camps go and make up visa stamps for the Hackerspace

Passports. It doesn't have to be pretty, since it'll be cut in to rubber

anyways. It's a nice thing to have.

Getting a stamp made in .de is about €10. If someone makes a cool logo,

I'll make the stamp.

--Casey

Congress at lists.noisebridge.net

Make your world! • http://alexglow.comAnonymous feedback • http://sayat.me/alexglow