[Noisebridge-congress] Dues! Please pay nnaaaooowww!

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Jul 23 02:10:47 UTC 2015

Hi there. Just a quick update. More than half of you have sent in dues. I
really appreciate it!

For the rest of you, please get me the monies or at least email me with
what you want to do for dues as soon as possible. I really really really
absolutely want this done before I leave for Europe on the 1st of August.
If for whatever reason you can't get me the monies by then, email me, let
me know.

Remember, I also take Buttcoins.

Thanks!

--