[Noisebridge-congress] Any tips in carrying all kinds of electronics in check-in luggage ?

Alex Merlin Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 12:33:37 UTC 2015

Have traveled internationally a few times with a bunch of electronics crap,
both in checked and carry-on luggage. They occasionally open up my
carry-on, especially in Europe for some reason, but it's quick and painless.

The one time I was concerned about a checked bag, I stuck a cartoony note
on top telling what the stuff was and what I was gonna do with it. Nothing
happened, and this may have had zero to do with it, but it eased my mind a
little. :)

Make your world! • http://alexglow.com
Anonymous feedback • http://sayat.me/alexglow