[Noisebridge-congress] 'bringing unusual machines' to camp?

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 21:54:45 UTC 2015

Can anyone help me bring an unusual machine to CCC Camp? I already
checked the box on our ccc.de camp wikipage.

I have one on the West coast of the USA, but It's to heavy to ship. It
would be best to get a new one shipped to Germany.
It will be a bit over $400 with shipping to somewhere in Berlin
(hint). I want to see who can pitch money, and arrange delivery to
someone's company office in Berlin for safe keeping. This has to
happen soon since it takes about a month to arrive.

I am an operator of such devices and can attest that they provide
hours of high pressure entertranement and food.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hand-5-old-fashioned-popcorn-machine-scamper-spend-the-cannon-huoshaogou-popcorn-popcorn-maker-puffed-rice/32225301323.html

-rma