[Noisebridge-congress] NOPE meeting notes.

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 04:54:12 UTC 2015

Setup Meeting for NOPE at CCC Camp 2015
June 25 2015

*What to do NOW*
Decide that you want to go to Camp. Commit to follow the COC and
Anti-Harassment policy!
Go and put yourself on the Noisebridge Wiki: https://noisebridge.net/wiki/NOPE
Get yourself to camp by August 13. (BUY A PLANE TICKET!! NOW) Camp:
August 13-17 (Thursday -- Monday)
Get a ticket when the camp starts selling them.

*What to bring*
Individual Tent
Supplements any special Food requirements (make arrangments to get a
Milliways food coin?)
Individual Gliders

*NOPE Facilities & Notes*
NOPE group order of individual tent purchase sent to SuperQ is okayed
NOPE big common area tent will cost $900 -- $36.00 each in 25 ways
NOPE communal things to sit on (will cost ???)
NOPE a fog machine (fogscreen project?
http://www.instructables.com/id/Fogscreen-Projection-Screen-Replica-Freefloating-i/
)
NOPE yes food cannon
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hand-5-old-fashioned-popcorn-machine-scamper-spend-the-cannon-huoshaogou-popcorn-popcorn-maker-puffed-rice/32225301323.html
NOPE yes vinyl stickers for the tents
NOPE no food.
NOPE no not being excellent
NOPE no counterantidisintermediation

*Future Plans*
make group plans for getting to camp from HAM or BER airports?
plan big projects to take (software? I mean, we are flying 1/2 around the world)
plan big project meetups up with (I'd like to host an EDAcore meet, or
a workmeet on Thresh)

-rma