[Noisebridge-congress] Flight deals

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 18:47:17 UTC 2015

I've been using this guy, Vlad, who's a total wiz at airline ticketry.  He's been getting round trip tickets this week for people on my Hacker Trip To China: 340 EUR!

If he can get you a significant savings, he charges $25 to $90.  If he can't save you at least that much, he doesn't charge.

If anyone's interested, ask me to send Vlad your email, and I'll do that, and he'll be in touch.

Mitch.