[Noisebridge-congress] Stuff in our Village

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Sun Jun 21 12:17:08 UTC 2015

I'm not a dome building expert, and I need to find out where I can source
steel, and other things needed to construct a dome.  I'm going to ask
around and see what I can come up with.

What would a reasonable size dome be?
How many meters of pipe?
How thick a pipe does it need?

We could also try and figure out how to bolt sutro tower to the top of a
dome.

I'll also try and source a fog machine.

-ben