[Noisebridge-congress] Large tent and tables and chairs, I think I fucked up

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Jun 30 18:38:09 UTC 2015

I emailed orga last night before going to sleep profusely apologizing
and asking if we can still get on the gravy.

This is a loud festival where some of you will want to sleep when some
of you will wan to party. You're all not going to want to go to bed at
the same time. I would highly encourage you all not to share a larger
tent thing for sleeping in, and instead having your own private tent
space. I heard from a few people part of Hackers on Plane village that
(one of) the worst aspect of the whole thing was that they had to bunk
with other people who were coming in and out of their hut while others
were trying to sleep.

Additionally having a "private space" you can go to is quite helpful
emotionally for when you feel done with the raging mate kegger that is
Camp.

I'll let folks know if I hear back from orga.