[Noisebridge-congress] NOPE / Congress meet up at Noisebridge, Saturday the 14th 19:00 - 21:00

Louis Opter kalessin at kalessin.fr
Sun Nov 22 00:58:37 UTC 2015

Ugh,

I missed this meeting, I suck. Did you guys take any notes?

The way I usually congress is: (mostly) sit at an assembly, drink hella club mate, hack for three days straight and stream talks.

Are other folks into this? If yes, I can create a Noisebridge assembly so we can get a table and a switch. I see that Mitch made the hardware hacking area assembly, but I’m not sure if we can share it.

--
Louis Opter