[Noisebridge-congress] NOPE / Congress meet up at Noisebridge, Saturday the 14th 19:00 - 21:00

Louis Opter kalessin at kalessin.fr
Wed Nov 25 10:19:19 UTC 2015

Hello,

I just created the assembly:

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2015/wiki/Assembly:Noisebridge

Feel free to edit and add your things!

I requested 10 seats, I may be bringing some friends who are gonna be
coding. Would be cool to know who will be coding/seating a lot during
the congress.

Also, I didn't make it a sub-assembly of Mitch's Hardware Hacking Area
assembly, but I guess we can do that if you want.

I did hint for Saal 3 though: it's usually where the hardware hacking
area is setup IIRC.

Cheers

--
Louis Opter