[Noisebridge-congress] NOPE at Toorcamp 2016

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Thu May 26 00:20:50 UTC 2016

There are hackers,

And there are many modes of transport,

And yet, I still say we aren't hacking if we can't fold space.

Nevertheless, something on a train is happening in just a few weeks for
Toorcamp ---

If you want to join, come to Toorcamp by TRAIN.  American Train.

Amtrak14 Coast Starlight, leaving from Oakland on the evening of Sunday
June 5th and arriving in the evening of Monday, June 6th.

The train takes a leisurely 22 hours before arriving at King Street Station
in Seattle on Monday evening. Spend Monday night and Tuesday daynight in
Seattle, and then everyone can fold space to Doe bay in a group.

This is a soft serve anarchist hacker trip:
If you're interested in joining now, just buy coach seats or roomettes, msg
back here with your pgp key, and we will add your devices to the digital
tethering flotilla, and we will figure out the remaining details.

There are still tickets. There is still time. there is still all the time
in the wor