[Noisebridge-congress] SHA2017 show-of-hands

lilia liliakai at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 21:23:08 UTC 2017

If anyone could bring me like 20m of schuko extension cable id be forever
grateful. I'm to the north of nope and the power box so I kinda need my own
line. Cash on delivery. Hardware store chains around here are Gamma and
Praxis but you could also probably find it at a department store like Hema,
so think of me if if you happen to pass any of those.