[Noisebridge-congress] CCC ticket presale

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 13 15:56:42 UTC 2017

Hi Andy, and anyone wanting to go to 34C3,

I have vouchers for anyone who would like to buy a 34C3 ticket.
https://tickets.events.ccc.de/34c3/

If you promise me that you will buy your 34C3 ticket ASAP after I send you a voucher, please email me, and I'll email you a voucher -- please email me at:
     mitch AT CornfieldElectronics DOT com

Best,
Mitch.