[Noisebridge-congress] SHA2017 show-of-hands

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Jul 26 08:30:25 UTC 2017

Erin and I will be there.
I'm tentatively planning on camping in Snowden field, away from most
of the noise.
I've got a tent, a tarp, 50 meters of Schuko extension cable on an
outlet spool and 50 meters of Cat5e. Ready to hack the planet!

The badge is pretty cool, if you haven't dug into it already. They've
extended micropython in a few ways for their platform, and have a *nix
emulator you can compile and test stuff out with.
https://github.com/SHA2017-badge/Firmware
Erin and I are playing with an app to do a little light show and play
some GIFs when we'll be in proximity with each other.

Looking forward to seeing you all!
I'll be there on DECT 2464

Cheers,
jof