[Noisebridge-congress] cccamp2019 wish list

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sun Aug 11 13:28:42 UTC 2019

I have a California flag I can probably dig up. That's a good idea; I'll
try and include it in my packing.

I'm also on the lookout for some kind of seating and a way to get it there
and out. I'm planning on bringing a 3-Meter-round tipi-shape tent for
social use, but the only thing I have planned to put in it is an Ethernet
switch for my networking project.
It'd be cool to figure out some kind of simple cushions or small table we
could use for tea and stuff. I'm currently planning on travelling by train,
and we're already somewhat over encumbered.

Does anyone know of cargo vans travelling from Berlin? How about some
inexpensive floor cushions?
I guess for a quick table, we could flip a kiste over and cover it with
something.

Cheers,
jof