[Noisebridge-congress] cccamp2019 wish list + cost share

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Thu Aug 15 20:31:59 UTC 2019

So, I'm planning on setting up YEP on Saturday (though not camping until
Tuesday).

I'm borrowing a (fellow camper's) car, then driving up with the big
pavilion and will buy a folding table & chairs that I've always wanted
for my backyard. I will also drag out all the random extension cords and
power strips I can find, along with a projector. So we should be able to
have some fun.

It'd be good if everyone threw in $20 or so, mostly for the tent and gas
to get it there. You can send it via paypal to c1 at caseyc.net, or € to
c1+de at caseyc.net.

Thanks,
--cdc.