[Noisebridge-congress] ~flair~

Alex (Merlin) Glow alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 03:20:47 UTC 2019

Hey! I thought we needed some flair, so now we have these... points are
rounded because ouch! I’ll bring some nice black hemp twine, and if you
bribe me with fruits, can teach you how to braid it in cool ways :3

I'm wondering if anybody has a bunch of LEDs laying around, and/or can get
some CR2032s in berlin before camp? I’ll have some double-sided foam tape,
and we can attach throwies for backlighting if we want~
Jake Spaz offered some LEDs from Sudo, but it’s a bit of a trip and time is
short, so that’d be helpful if people want them. :)

- merlin!

--
she/her
diy electronics and more ☆ alexglow.com