[CQ] Any HF phone people?

Bill Paul wpaul at windriver.com
Tue Dec 1 19:19:13 UTC 2009

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, Mark Cohen had to
walk into mine and say:

> I've got an IC706MK2G connected to a 100ft wire loop that tunes on 80, 40,
> 30, 20 and 15.
>
> Right now, 40-80 are best for propagation..  (In the City, we would be
> doing ground-wave)
>
> -Mark (K6EF)

Sorry for not following up sooner. (I developed a nagging headache Sunday
evening that didn't fully abate until last night.)

Anyway, we can try to meet up on 40 or 80 meters after I get off work. I'm
usually home by around 6:30 on weekdays. Pick a frequency and a time that's
good for you.

-Bill