[CQ] SO-239 -> BNC Male?

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Thu Dec 31 17:22:29 UTC 2009

I've got one, but it's on a carmount whip that's been passed around like the
town bicycle amongst some of my friends.  I'll see if I can't get it back
once I hit town (realistically, I might get it this weekend).  If I can get
my hands on it, I can put it on my shelf, but I would rather "store" it at
the space than donate it, mostly because it's sorta handy and I don't have
another one yet.

Otherwise, HRO in Oakland has some.  They also have another location in
Sunnyvale, if that's more convenient.  It's basically bikeable from BART,
but it's a lot easier if you have a car.

(I've been pretty underwhelmed by HRO's staff, btw.  They're kind of
helpful, but in that crotchety old man sort of way, and they don't seem to
be all that actually interested in the things.  Maybe it's because I'm a
young longhair, who knows.)
--
Josh Myer 650.248.3796
josh at joshisanerd.com