[CQ] noisebridge ham net

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 21:13:10 UTC 2009

found this mail from a friend about the dorkbot ham net. gives us an
idea of where to start:

... I met David
WB6NER, who happens to be the repeater trustee for the WB6NDJ repeater
that we use. I mentioned that we've been talking about formalizing our
net, and he said that an email to him would be a good way to start.

Anyone interested in coming up with a few pithy paragraphs describing
what it is we're trying to accomplish with the dorkbot-ham net that
could serve as most of the content of the email? Or just throw out a few
ideas and we'll sew them together collaboratively.