[CQ] intro

Greg Albrecht gba at gregalbrecht.com
Mon Nov 23 17:52:53 UTC 2009

Hi Everybody,
I'm not sure who's on this list yet, but thanks to Josh for inviting me.

If we haven't met, Hi: I'm Greg Albrecht, you may know me as gba or
xs. I don't frequent NB anymore, but I lurk on the lists.

As far as amateur credentials, I'm a General living here in the city
(Inner Sunset to be precise) and have just recently been appointed
Communications Lead (along with my co-lead AB2PS) for the American Red
Cross Bay Area in San Francisco. We're in the process of rebuilding
the capabilities of our communications team and we're looking forward
to getting others interested in our team's mission - we'll also be
having our first meeting sometime in January. If anyone is interested
in getting involved with our team, or would just like to come take a
look at our comm room down on 2nd street, please contact me (contact
info below).

-g

--
Greg Albrecht (gba at GregAlbrecht.com)