[CQ] Building (toy) radios?

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Thu Nov 12 23:14:31 UTC 2009

Ah, cool!  I really like the idea of playing with QRP (incredibly low power
amateur radio), and they look to have some really cute kits.

That said, someone else has to do the ordering.  I refuse to give money
directly to someone who does a whole website in Comic Sans *shudder* ;^)

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 3:01 PM, Michael Shiloh <michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> i'd love to see some of their tuna can kits up close. they are so cute:
>
> http://www.qrpme.com/
>
> very reasonably priced as well
>
> dpc wrote:
> > Josh Myer <josh at joshisanerd.com> writes:
> >
> >> Who would be interested in a toy-ish transmitter kit?
> >
> > as one who hasn't yet coughed up for a radio, this might be fun for
> > playing/learning.
> >
> > \p
> >
> > ---
> > Dans la vie il faut montrer du caractère et de la gentillesse.
> >               - Pablo Casal

Josh Myer 650.248.3796
josh at joshisanerd.com