[CQ] so, any new hams?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 21:21:26 UTC 2009

get a rig and let's chat. what's your availability? do you have a day
job? where are you located? what repeaters can you reach? (perhaps a
wiki page so we can gather this information for all interested parties
and select a repeater and time that most of us can hit)

i have a dual channel ft-60 and can reach most repeaters in the bay
area, either from my car with my hood-mounted antenna or from
home/shipyard with my j-pole.

computer geeks only scratch the surface. extreme nerdiness demands a ham
license.