[CQ] noisebridge hamnet?

Mark Cohen markc at binaryfaith.com
Fri Oct 30 05:09:25 UTC 2009

Hey Michael,

I'm totally behind this as well and would be happy to be net control.
I only suggest that we use a repeater that all of us can work and we
can have a MOU with the repeater owner. For example, the CARLA group
has the 442.075 repeater that has amazing coverage, but its a linked
repeater system.. So the owner would have to unlink it just before and
re-link it just after the net. Alternatively, I know that the MDARC
(Mount Diablo Amateur Radio Club) repeater also has great coverage,
its not a linked system and there would be lots of hams into checking
in. They often have a net where there is a question posed and people
answer.

In any event, I'd like to see this happen.

73, de K6EF